Re: binary representation of numbers

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: binary representation of numbers
Date: 07 Mar 2003 16:13:08 +0100

Rohan Drape <address@hidden> writes:

> I hope this submission is considered useful,

It is!  Thanks!

However, the shar file seems to be broken, at least on my end. (Some
lines are wrapped, appearantly, and I don't want to fix them all...)
Could you send the files again or put them up for http or ftp?
Thanks!

The biggest obstacle on the way of including your code into Guile is
the legal paper work.  Since your code seems to derivative of
MzScheme, there might be some problems getting it into the core of
Guile without having the original authors sign some forms.  In any
case, we help you distribute your code as a add-on module for Guile.