Re: I would like to help

From: Jeff Read
Subject: Re: I would like to help
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:18:24 -0500

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 08:12:53AM -0500, morans wrote:
> Hi, I would like to help develop guile.  I programmed in scheme before.
> Please
> send me more infomation.

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile

The Guile home page has info on getting the latest CVS code and making
contributions.

I recommend you check the "hack" tree out of CVS. This contains the latest
guile-core and guile-scripts, as well as a "workbook" full of useful info from
the developers.

Then, it's a matter of finding a project you like and hacking away!

--
Jeffrey T. Read
"I fight not for me but the blind babe Justice!" --Galford