Re: memoization and conditional defines

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: memoization and conditional defines
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:46:15 -0800

Lynn Winebarger wrote:

> can always use
> which will do what you want.  eval's always execute in a top-level
> environment,

Goes to show you how superficially I know Scheme/R4r5/Lisp/whatever.
I use it to accomplish a few tiny tasks and mostly live in the
land of C & kernel drivers.

stuff chokes, but I would expect a sensible error message that will
lead me to wrapping that stuff in an eval once its encountered, yes?
With that, I'm fine with whatever you want to do....