Re: guile-gtk-1.2 working with guile-1.7.0

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: guile-gtk-1.2 working with guile-1.7.0
Date: 07 Nov 2002 22:59:17 +0100

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> Uhh, ohh, Mikael, I'm afraid you come at unfortunate times.

[...]

> Mikael, I'm really sorry that this confusion has seemed to trick you
> into unnecessary work.  Or did you know about all this and it's me
> that is confused?

No problem.  These are changes that have been in the my tree for long
in order for me to run my applications.

Today I just added the coop-pthreads adaptations because I'd like to
try using them.  I thought that maybe some of it could be useful.

Sorry if I didn't take the time to research the "state of the art"
before posting.

Mikael