Re: Non-system asyncs

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Non-system asyncs
Date: 10 Oct 2002 08:03:30 +0100

    Marius> Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:
    >> [...]  But I still don't see
    >> what the point of non-system asyncs is

    Marius> I'd say they are somewhat different from hooks in that you
    Marius> can decide 'dynamically' which procedures to call. [...]

    Marius> Hmm, are they causing harm?

Kind of, in that I'd like to document them intelligently -- which
means explaining why as well as what and how -- and I currently can't
see how to do that.

Perhaps the key is that I don't understand what you mean by deciding
dynamically which procedures to call - can you explain again?

Regards,
        Neil