Guile and XML

From: Jeff Read
Subject: Guile and XML
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 20:57:02 -0400

Greetings,

If it helps any, I have a simple, fairly complete, though non-validating XML
parser lying around that I wrote in Scheme over a couple of nights. If blinding
speed or adherence to the "second system effects" that have since been attached
to the XML standard (e.g., DOM, schemas, namespaces, etc.) are not critical
issues, then it might prove useful. The fact that it is written in Scheme, and
directly translates an XML document to a Scheme list, are things which I
consider benefits (but YMMV).

If anyone wants to use it, hack on it, improve it, etc. let me know and I'll
post it to the list.
--
Jeffrey T. Read
"I fight not for me but the blind babe Justice!" --Galford