Re: What can I do to help? (conclusions)

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: What can I do to help? (conclusions)
Date: 04 Oct 2002 19:58:13 +0100

    Evan> I think there are a ton of projects that need to be done for Guile
    Evan> that are not yet done. For example: [...]

Hmm.  I think that it's far more productive to have particular
application-level needs in mind, always keeping an eye on generality
where possible, than to work on a checklist per se (or a comparison
with what is available for other languages).

And, of course, if there is a ton of stuff available for, say, Ruby,
it would be far more efficient to try to write a translator for Ruby.

(I hesitate to suggest trying to translate Perl :-)

        Neil