Re: What can I do to help? (conclusions)

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: What can I do to help? (conclusions)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 09:14:04 -0400

    EP> I think there are a ton of projects that need to be done for
    EP> Guile that are not yet done. For example:

Another one I just thought of:

        * A Guile LDAP module

So, is there a good place to start putting up a modules wishlist?
Maybe at GLUG, or here?

      http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/ideas.html

Also, is there a good reason that the news info isn't on the front
page of the Guile Web site, rather than buried somewhere else? I mean,
isn't 1.6 release kind of a big deal?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou