Re: What can I do to help? (conclusions)

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: What can I do to help? (conclusions)
Date: 03 Oct 2002 00:15:10 +0100

    William> I'm swaying back towards the idea of scripting Abiword
    William> with guile, since I use Abiword quite a bit and I can
    William> think of lots of neat things that guile scripts could do
    William> there.

    William> If anyone wants to try to talk me out of it though, I'm
    William> still open to comments ;-)

Despite suggesting GnuCash, I would say that any work that is based in
real needs will contributing to enriching the Guile world.  And if you
don't mind thinking about how your work can be generalized and
modularized for purposes beyond Abiword specifically, it will almost
certainly benefit other applications in the end anyway.

So, best wishes!  I'll take a look at Abiword so that I can play with
your scripting when it is available.

        Neil