What can I do to help?

From: Dr William Bland
Subject: What can I do to help?
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:58:25 +0000

Hello all,
        I would like to start hacking guile and was wondering if people
could give me some pointers on what would be good to do.  I had a few
ideas myself:

1. Add a guile scripting plugin to Abiword.

2. Move the GIMP from script-fu (SIOD) to guile, perhaps by reviving
   gimple.

3. There is a TODO for writing a CORBA interface.  I've wanted to learn
   CORBA for a while now, and maybe this would be a good way to do it?

If anyone has any comments on these, or suggestions for others that may be
more important / easier for a guile newbie / etc. I'd be very
interested in hearing them.

Thanks for your help.
Best wishes,
                Bill.