Re: Threads and asyncs

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: Threads and asyncs
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:23:41 -0700 (PDT)

       > You use the same strategy.  You have decided that (eq? #t '()) is the
       > Right Thing

Only because I have written a lot of code, from both perspetives.

I am not debating, when I post here.   More like: "reporting".

        > You seem to think everything is personal,

I do not.

        > which pisses me
        > off no end.

I'm sorry.

        > I have no idea what you were talking about in Scheme regards
        > in Tech Sq.

Revok(? was that how it was spelled?  it's somewhere on google) stems
from the same roots, for example.  I wonder if I still have, on some
backup tape or other, the Scheme impl. sketches that the
near-to-FSF-community shared, back then.  I suppose I am blessed with
a very detailed memory of some events.

        > I admit the graphic design of your web pages is fun.

Thank you again.  I credit mostly Scott Draves' computationational
art, which I mostly tried to set against a complementary color scheme
and not distract from with too much text.   Plus, I outright stole a
three-word poetic form that he initiated at CMU.....

Uh.... why is this on guile-devel?  Sorry folks -- having put tb's and
my interactions in a hopefully more favorable light, I'll take the
non-technical foo off-list now.

-t