Re: module trickery

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: Re: module trickery
Date: 04 Sep 2002 15:21:10 -0700

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> A workaround is to export all macros along with the procedures that
> use them.  This ensures that the same variable is found regardless
> what module is current.  (The workaround sucks, of coure, but it
> works.)

As it happens, I had asked a while ago if there was a version of
define-syntax that did an export the way define-public does.  I
actually would *prefer* that these macros be public.

So far from being a workaround, this is an all-round win.

You also posted a patch for syncase that should work for unexported
macros; will that be in 1.6?