Re: Guile 1.5.8 beta available for testing.

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Guile 1.5.8 beta available for testing.
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:42:35 +0200

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 11:22:15AM -0500, Rob Browning wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
>
> > Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH seems to fix the problem for me:

[...]

> I believe you have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

On an additional note (as I'm testing Ralf's mod_guile), you
have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for other applications using guile
as well (in this case Apache), which is sometimes awkward.

Is there another possibility to make libltdl work more
reasonably? Are you taking patches? (oh, my goodness, for
Guile 1.6.1+, of course ;-)

Regards
-- tomas