After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last n

From: Mr.Nicolas Chuka.
Subject: After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family henceI contacted you.
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 1980 05:29:48

Dear,

I am MR. Nicolas Chuka, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to
Mr.Lewis , a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development
Company. An oil company to be precise.Here in after shall be referred to as my
client. On the 21st of April 2000,my client, his wife and their three children
were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.Since then I have
made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended
relatives. This has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the Internet, to locate any member of his family henceI contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by
the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, Particularly, the Security
Finance Firm where the deceased had an account valued at about US$15.5million
has issued me a notice
to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next
fourteen official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I
seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you
have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account valued a
US$13million can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.

60%and 40% to me and you respectively.

I have all necessary information and legal documents we need to back you up for
claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please you have to provide your fax & telephone number,there is a need for us
to talk. You have to help me out, we can still negociate percentage if you are
not alright with the percentage for now.

Best regards,

Mr.Nicolas Chuka.