Re: cvs?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: cvs?
Date: 21 Jul 2002 18:16:49 +0100

>>>>> "Han-Wen" == Han-Wen  <address@hidden> writes:

    Han-Wen> I just committed my write barrier stuff into guile, but I get this
    Han-Wen> message. I just rm'd the directory, and it ran fine, but why?

    Han-Wen>    cvs commit: Examining guile-core/libltdl
    Han-Wen>    cvs commit: in directory guile-core/libltdl:
    Han-Wen>    cvs [commit aborted]: there is no version here; do 'cvs
checkout' first
    Han-Wen>    blauw:~/usr/src/official-guile/guile$ cd -
    Han-Wen>    /home/hanwen/usr/src/official-guile/guile/guile-core

I don't know.  Possibly related, though, are these error messages that
I've been getting (and ignoring) for some time when doing a `cvs
update -d -P':

cvs update: in directory guile-core/libltdl:
cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs server: Updating guile-core/libltdl

        Neil