cvs?

From: Han-Wen
Subject: cvs?
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:14:20 +0200

I just committed my write barrier stuff into guile, but I get this
message. I just rm'd the directory, and it ran fine, but why?

        cvs commit: Examining guile-core/libltdl
        cvs commit: in directory guile-core/libltdl:
        cvs [commit aborted]: there is no version here; do 'cvs checkout' first
        blauw:~/usr/src/official-guile/guile$ cd -
        /home/hanwen/usr/src/official-guile/guile/guile-core

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen