Re: Guile and MS-Windows / GTK+

From: Chris Bitmead
Subject: Re: Guile and MS-Windows / GTK+
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:32:44 +1000

Ok, I seem to have succeeded in building guile on Windows, but gtk I can't figure out. In fact I can't seem to find a pre-built version of gtk on windows suitable for development! All of them are either missing the include files or gtk-config. Lilypond, unless I am mistaken does not include gtk.

Has anybody successfully built guile-gtk on Windows??