Re: [Patch] SRFI-13 string-tokenize is wrong

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: [Patch] SRFI-13 string-tokenize is wrong
Date: 06 May 2002 20:54:40 +0200

Matthias Koeppe <address@hidden> writes:

> Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Thanks; and sorry for being nitpicky: can we be sure that isgraphic is
> > the same as charset:graphic?
>
> We can't.  That's why I wrote that TOKEN_SET defaults to "an
> equivalent" of CHAR-SET:GRAPHIC.

Err, I meant "can we be sure that isgraphic is an equivalent of
charset:graphic?".  I suppose it would be better to use the real
charset:graphic but we would have to import it into C land.  (time
passes.)  I have done this now in unstable, but not in stable.

> The whole internationalization stuff is, of course, broken.

Yeah, true.

> BTW, when I tried to make an example of the described behavior, I
> got a segmentation fault caused by an array being indexed by a
> signed char (on Solaris 2.7 with the Forte compiler):

Yes, we hit on a couple of these already.

> Here is a fix:

Thanks, applied!