Re: Items blocking release 1.6.1 (2002-04-21)

From: Bill Gribble
Subject: Re: Items blocking release 1.6.1 (2002-04-21)
Date: 22 Apr 2002 15:29:42 -0500

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 15:05, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
> cc'ing guile-user to see who complains (besides me).  maybe someone can
> send a patch to do a clean fix, and explain it.  maybe it's time to fork
> guile (again).

Is it a coincidence that 'Thien-Thi' could be pronounced close to
'TNT'?  It seems like you're jumping right to the discussion-ending
threat to fork Guile well before the diplomatic channels have been
exhausted.  Your emissaries are still trying to get through the
receiving line at the opening night cocktail party!

b.g.