Re: Items blocking release 1.6.1 (2002-04-21)

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Items blocking release 1.6.1 (2002-04-21)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:26:56 -0500

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, it's [mvo].
>
>>   Marius: you discussed a fix for this in email, but also mention that
>>   it's functionality is fairly easily worked around via default value
>>   -- so are we fixing it for 1.6, or are we adding a NEWS entry
>>   recommending the alternative approach?  If we are fixing it, and if
>>   you can describe the fix, I can do the work.
>
> I'll fix this this evening.

Great.  I'll fix my bugs soon too, and then depending on what
Thien-Thi thinks about the other items in the list, we may be ready
for a new beta release.  After that (according to the new policy) if
nothing too bad happens, the stable release will be a week or so
later.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu