Re: kudos and observation

From: Neil W. Van Dyke
Subject: Re: kudos and observation
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 00:18:44 -0500

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes at 13:34 03-Apr-2002 -0800:
> contributed other useful patches.  do you have any interest in
> guile repo write privs?  (this is not an offer per se, just a
> feeler.)

Thank you for asking, but, though in the past I spent close to 1000
hours coding in Guile Scheme, I don't have enough time right now to
contribute meaningfully.

For now, I've had to switch to a different Scheme implementation for my
work, so that will be the one to which I have occasion to make any
modest contributions.

But I really do want to see Guile development continue, so that I can
use it more in the future.  Hence my latest kibitzing.

I would also be tempted immensely by good Guile GTK2/Pango/Libart
support (and it must be free of Mono and Gnome), but that's perhaps
another matter.

--
                                                        Neil W. Van Dyke
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/