Re: Handling BUGS.

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Handling BUGS.
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:41:47 -0800

   From: Evan Prodromou <address@hidden>
   Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:34:17 -0800

   You're assuming that I want to be helpful more than I want to
   rant. B-)

true.  ranting is in some respects helpful.  now that you've waxed on,
the next step is to wax off...

   But, OK. I'll re-write the bugs parser thingy, as well as a converter
   to move from the current format to a new RFC format. Can I define the
   headers for Bug files? Please?

probably since Rob has detailed some plans already he can give you
better direction here.  i suppose it was uncool of me to suggest you do
something that he may have already started doing.

if Rob has this initiative staked out but you're still interested in
codified ranting (as any sane person would be ;-), i have suggestions on
other ways to align your wishlist w/ current efforts.

thi