Re: 1.5.6 Release Needs More Eyes

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: 1.5.6 Release Needs More Eyes
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:19:52 -0800 (PST)

       Evan:

       What's a "triumverant" comment?

Ancient and mostly unimportant history: part of a coda on some flame
threads a few months back.

        I'm afraid that you've got a weird point about Guile not being
        all it could be, and frankly I think it's an organizational
        rather than a technical problem.

As a (mostly) lurker over the past few months, I've noticed lots of
little steps in directions I think are good.  I do have some technical
objections to the design, but agree that organizational problems are
more important to the other goals we might have in common.  Lots of
little steps is a good thing and nobody could ask for more in the
current circumstances; the bottleneck beyond that is a resource
constraint.

        I really admire what Robert and Thi have been doing to try to
        make this project work like, well, A REAL PROJECT, and not
        like a three-ring circus.

Yup.  The whole team.

-t