Re: 1.5.6 Release Needs More Eyes

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: 1.5.6 Release Needs More Eyes
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:47:42 -0600

    TL> (Of course I'm still all pissed about #f/nil, shared
    TL> substrings, conservative GC, obnoxious "triumverant" comments,
    TL> etc. and Guile just plain sucks, in my book, but since that
    TL> isn't a universal opinion -- by all means, please keep the FM
    TL> listing up-to-date.)

What's a "triumverant" comment? Do you mean triple-; comments, or some
kind of accusation of a "triumverate" somewhere? I guess I missed this
stuff.

I'm afraid that you've got a weird point about Guile not being all it
could be, and frankly I think it's an organizational rather than a
technical problem. (This has come up before.) I really admire what
Robert and Thi have been doing to try to make this project work like,
well, A REAL PROJECT, and not like a three-ring circus.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
address@hidden