Re: Bug Reports for 1.6 Release Candidates

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: Bug Reports for 1.6 Release Candidates
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:05:22 -0600

    EP> The news of the 1.5.x releases should be on the index page,
    EP> with a prominent link to the how-to-report-a-bug page, and a
    EP> link to the current unresolved bugs list. I don't think the
    EP> BUGS file, or an HTML-munged version of such, is available
    EP> anywhere on the site.

Just for the hell of it, I ripped out a POS BUGS-parsing script this
afternoon:

        http://evan.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/BUGS2html.scm

I'm sure anyone with more experience in Guile text processing could
make it much better, but it does the job and I'm not going to sweat it
too much.

Output is here:

        http://evan.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/bugs_index.html

...and although it's not pretty, it's a start.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
address@hidden