Re: 16 snarf macros

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: 16 snarf macros
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:07:36 -0800

   From: "Dale P. Smith" <address@hidden>
   Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:34:56 -0500

   I use them in (the soon to be released) mod-guile.  I have created
   macros that create functions that access apache data structures.  The
   apache api is pretty ugly (pretty ugly! hah!) and is done through these
   huge structs instead of nice function calls.  Here are some: [...]

i'm convinced now that these macros are a useful abstraction, but am not
yet convinced they won't be changed in the future.  (plus, i'm feeling
lazy/lame at the moment, and would like to do other stuff, like flip
guile-snarf back to bin_SCRIPTS, and get on w/ 1.4.1 release...)

in any case, if someone posts a texi @node about these macros, i will be
happy to install it (w/ "provisional status" warnings).

thi