Re: 16 snarf macros

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: 16 snarf macros
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:49:52 -0800

   From: "Dale P. Smith" <address@hidden>
   Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 07:23:44 -0500

   I use SCM_PROC, SCM_SYMBOL and SCM_VARIABLE_INIT,

ok.

   along with SCM_SNARF_HERE, SCM_SNARF_INIT [...]

these are used in defining SCM_PROC et al.  i have a feeling they are an
implementation detail that we might change (for some finicky reason, i
dunno) in the future.  thus, i will refrain from documenting them at
this time, unless some guile hacker makes a public gpg-signed blood vow
that they will not change forever...

what do you use them for?  could you use SCM_VARIABLE, instead?

thi