address@hidden Software for educational total solution

From: Josh Yang
Subject: address@hidden Software for educational total solution
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:49:02 +0800

Hello, Good morning,

We have your name from your homepage.

We're a software producer specialized in Education & Enterprise Total Solution.
For example,
system and data recovery software, multimedia network teaching platform...and
so on.

Net Recovery Genius:   System and data recovery software

Lanstar:  Multimedia network teaching platform

Please visit our web site and contact with me for more details.

If you don't like to receive this message again. Please return mail to me. I
will remove your data
from my list.

With best regards

Josh Yang