Re: Release 1.6 critical TODO items.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Release 1.6 critical TODO items.
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 22:28:58 -0600

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> none of this needs to happen before 1.6, although that would be fine.
>
> before 1.6, i'd like to do these things:
>  - write devel/build/pre-inst-guile
>  - write pre-inst-guile, convert callers
>
> i am in the midst of this at the moment, and should be checking in a few
> hours after some (further) testing...

OK.  If there aren't going to be done immediately, then could you add
them to the TODO and then holler when you're finished?

I'd like to try and commit my changes (including the syncase/gensym
fix) in the next couple of days, and then, if all goes well, release
1.5.5 in a week or so, presuming you're finished by then too.

In terms of my schedule, I won't be able to work on guile from about
Tues to Sun, so the 1.5.5 release will probably have to be after that.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu