Re: What debugger breakpoint features would you like?

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: What debugger breakpoint features would you like?
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 12:27:24 -0600

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

>   For example, the existing `trace' feature can be implemented as a
>   breakpoint that doesn't cause Guile to enter the debugger but has
>   a thunk to do the required tracing.

(Reminds me that one of these days I might want to go back and look a
 the statistical profiler some more -- it uses traps right now, but
 ISTR there might be some problems with that.

 Also, I've wondered how, if it would be feasible at all, we might be
 able to allow explicit profiling -- i.e. what about tail-recursion,
 etc...)

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu