Re: What debugger breakpoint features would you like?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: What debugger breakpoint features would you like?
Date: 02 Feb 2002 15:36:25 +0000

>>>>> "thi" == Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

    thi> if the thunk is called at break time, this is before the
    thi> evaluation, no?  the thunk can only signal a desire to do
    thi> something w/ the value, to the debugger.

    thi> alternatively, you can specify separate pre- and post- eval thunks.

Ah, I see.  Yes, I like that.  Thanks for the idea.  I'll produce a
modified version of my spec shortly that incorporates this and the
other suggestions that people have made.

        Neil