cross compiling to mingw32

From: stefan
Subject: cross compiling to mingw32
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:17:46 +0100 (CET)

Dear list,

  with the recent changes I committed into the 1.7 CVS tree I was able to
make an almost complete shared and static build with my i386-mingw32-gcc
toolchain.  It just fails when the make process is going to use
`guile.exe' in order to produce manuals.  Everthing else works fine
without any warnings.  Thus I got lots of dll's on my gnu/linux box
including readline/regex/crypt/qthreads/srfi/ltdl.

  I had to setup a subset of a cache file for configure'ing.  Everything
else OOTB.

Cheers,
        address@hidden