Re: Release 1.6 critical TODO items.

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Release 1.6 critical TODO items.
Date: 28 Jan 2002 19:41:44 +0000

    Rob> but there are still a few more things that have to be fixed.
    Rob> In particular: [...]

One other thing: Mikael raised the question of API compatibility with
1.4, and a fair bit of discussion followed, but I don't remember
whether we reached a clear consensus on whether anything further had
to be done.  So, what is the agreed position on this?

(Note - it may be that the agreed position is that it's more important
just to get 1.6 out :-)

        Neil