#ifndef HAVE_INET_ATON

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: #ifndef HAVE_INET_ATON
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:51:59 -0800

I haven't checked CVS, but these missing #ifndef's
bit me in the 1.4 source base:

$ egrep -3 HAVE_INET_ATON *.c
inet_aton.c-
inet_aton.c-#endif
inet_aton.c-
inet_aton.c:#ifndef HAVE_INET_ATON
inet_aton.c-/* We provide this prototype to avoid compiler warnings.  If this
ever
inet_aton.c-   conflicts with a declaration in a system header file, we'll find
inet_aton.c-   out, because we should include that header file here.  */
--
inet_aton.c-            addr->s_addr = htonl(val);
inet_aton.c-    return (1);
inet_aton.c-}
inet_aton.c:#endif /* HAVE_INET_ATON */
inet_aton.c-
inet_aton.c-/*
inet_aton.c-  Local Variables:
--
net_db.c-#ifndef STDC_HEADERS
net_db.c-int close ();

--

Bruce Korb <first initial + last name at gnu dot org>
AG URL: http://autogen.sourceforge.net