guile on hurd?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: guile on hurd?
Date: 02 Jan 2002 06:45:16 -0500

anyone done (or willing to do) a guile port?

thi

=========== Start of forwarded message ============
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:20:36 -0500
From: "Bradley M. Kuhn" <address@hidden>
To: [...]
Subject: Thank you's abound!

I am writing this note to thank Derek Davies and Jeff Bailey for their
awesome work today getting stampede.gnu.org, the GNU/HURD testing box for
developers, up and running today.

Unfortunately, mid-day today due to the new-gnudist/gnuftp installation,
the FSF staff people who have any sysadmin knowledge (mhw, bkuhn, rao) all
had to go out to Global NAPS and set up the servers there (system-hackers:
more details on that tomorrow).

So, we unfortunately left Derek to work without lateral support for most
of the day, save lateral support on the phone with Jeff.  When we returned
from Global NAPS, we found that the GNU/HURD system was up and running and
ready to go on the network!

Thanks, Derek and Jeff for getting it running.  And, a special thanks to
Derek for dealing with the annoyances of a broken CD ROM drive AND broken
floppy that was in the GNU/HURD system.

I am really glad that developers now have a place to go and make sure
their GNU/Linux software works on GNU/HURD.  Thanks go to Jeff and Derek
in particular, but general thanks are in order to all who are working to
make GNU/HURD a success.

Derek, I regret that we were still unloading the car when you left; I hope
you will stop back in soon so we can thank you in person.  ;)

If you are interesting in using the new machine, it looks like
address@hidden is the contact to get accounts, etc.

   -- bkuhn

============== End of forwarded message =========