Re: guile.m4 documentation

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: guile.m4 documentation
Date: 31 Dec 2001 00:40:19 +0000

    Thi> i'd like to add a section somewhere to document GUILE_FLAGS
    Thi> and some newer stuff in guile-config/guile.m4.  grep shows
    Thi> ref/intro.texi is the lone mention.  how about
    Thi> "ref/autoconf-support.texi"?

Sounds good to me, although I'd leave out the `-support', seeing as
it's a suffix that you could add to anything (posix-support.texi,
scheme-io-support.texi etc.).

In the unstable branch, this should be @included somewhere in Part II
as part of a future chapter on all aspects of packaging and delivering
Guile extensions and apps.

        Neil