Re: Argh! Module system frustration.

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Argh! Module system frustration.
Date: 12 Nov 2001 23:47:45 +0100

> Apart from the outdated reference to gh_new_procedure, this is
> wrong.  boot-9.scm drops you into the guile-user module, while
> builtins are in the guile module.

Yep, right, this section of the manual is obsolete.  Thanks for
pointing it out, I have removed it.  Please refer to the
"Introduction" instead, particularly "Writing Extensions for
Guile".

> I suggest that this be documented more prominently, I spent more than
> 1.5 hours figuring out why the attached program didn't work.

( The solution is to export foobar in order to make it visible to the
  outside.  You can do that with scm_c_export ("foobar", NULL). )