Re: Does guile have serious win32 ambition?

From: stefan
Subject: Re: Does guile have serious win32 ambition?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:44:29 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

> could you prepare a followup patch based on current cvs?  i would expect
> it to be smaller, and to include the proposed USE_DLL_IMPORT.

I suppose this is a pointer me?  I can prepare the followup patch with
the USE_DLL_IMPORT and __FOO__ -> FOO proposal.

Also I was able to port the compile and run the qthread package included
in Guile on M$-Windows.  I named the required macros QT_IMPORT, QT_EXPORT
and QT_API.  If you do not mind me, I can add these patches, too.

With the remaining patches we would have the following state of the
M$-Windows port without breaking the build on any other build system:

(indention indicates dependency)

guile.exe
  libguile.dll
    libcrypt.dll