Re: scm_num2int change

From: Bill Schottstaedt
Subject: Re: scm_num2int change
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 04:32:01 -0700

> Your attitude to demand that others immediately react on a request of
> yours is strange.

I apologize to Michael for the emotional aspect of the business, but
I was not making any demands, and I am not paid to use Guile.  I don't
think that issue is relevant. I was upset at the changes etc and
expressed myself in a way that was too harsh and personal. (This
is triggered by having put a lot of effort into using Guile, and
feeling powerless when I thought a mistake was being made).