Re: scm_must_realloc problem with "make check" in current stable tree.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: scm_must_realloc problem with "make check" in current stable tree.
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:44:43 -0500

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> without the quotes after gdb comes up and complains, gdb loads the
> file just fine.

And of course, the bug vanishes.  If anyone has any further ideas, let
me know.  I may spend a little time looking at the source to see if I
can figure out what might be going on, but if that doesn't help, what
do people think?

This problem has obviously been around since June, so I'm tempted to
release 1.5.2 anyway so we can have further testing of the post 1.5.1
fixes.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu