Re: long_long and ulong_long deprecated

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: long_long and ulong_long deprecated
Date: 06 Sep 2001 02:14:39 +0200

stefan <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello list !
>
> Working on the Win32 port of Guile for future release I noticed long_long
> and ulong_long being deprecated. Could anyone explain it ?

The idea is that libguile itself does not need a "long long" type, but
provides support for it (in the form of conversion functions, say)
when it is available.

In what way is this causing you problems, exactly?

Is "int64_t" standard?  Is it always the same as "long long", or would
"long long" on a 64bit platform be 128 bits?