Re: Future of g-wrap (and guile wrappers in general).

From: Matthias Koeppe
Subject: Re: Future of g-wrap (and guile wrappers in general).
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:52:38 +0200

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> I downloaded the tarfile, but I didn't see internals.html.  I did see
> the other files and read them (I think I'd already read them,
> actually.)
>
> In any case I'd like to look at internals.html and then ask some
> questions.  I'd like to air my SWIG concerns so that I can see whether
> or not they're unfounded and then decide what I should do NEXT(TM) :>

Looks like something is wrong with the packaging.  I have made the
relevant part of internals.html available here:

        http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe/guile/swig-guile.html

--
Matthias Köppe -- http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe
SWIG makes Guile wrappers for C/C++ libs -- http://www.swig.org