Re: Future of g-wrap (and guile wrappers in general).

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Future of g-wrap (and guile wrappers in general).
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:52:10 -0500

Matthias Koeppe <address@hidden> writes:

> In the 1.3.6 distribution there is the file internals.html, containing
> a section on special features of the Guile module.  The general SWIG
> documentation also applies, but it's still a little weak; one needs to
> read the old 1.1p5 documentation and the files NEW and CHANGES.  We
> are currently working on bringing the documentation into a better
> shape for release 1.3.7.

I downloaded the tarfile, but I didn't see internals.html.  I did see
the other files and read them (I think I'd already read them,
actually.)

In any case I'd like to look at internals.html and then ask some
questions.  I'd like to air my SWIG concerns so that I can see whether
or not they're unfounded and then decide what I should do NEXT(TM) :>

Thanks

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu