Re: string-map arg order

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: string-map arg order
Date: 23 Aug 2001 17:36:43 -0400

>>>>> "ttn" == Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

    ttn>    From: Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> Date: Thu, 23
    ttn> Aug 2001 11:41:26 -0700

    ttn>    thanks for giving it the ok -- i will apply the patch
    ttn> shortly.

    ttn> done (for stable branch).  do we want to record this change
    ttn> in NEWS or sweep it under the rug?  IMHO, the latter is ok.

It's probably new enough to sweep under the rug.

But silly me, I forgot to check string-for-each, which is also using
the wrong order!  Patches attached, including string-for-each-index
which had not been implemented.

--
Alex Shinn <address@hidden>