Re: making testing a higher priority

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: making testing a higher priority
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:37:16 -0700

   From: Tom Lord <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

   What about the idea of stopping work on new language features and
   performance improvements, and going all-out to make a really thorough
   test suite?

   Once the test suite is done, other kinds of work are likely to go
   much more smoothly.

there's no need to artificially serialize our efforts so.  we have a
test suite that has been under incremental development for over a year
now -- feel free to add to it.  have you checked out the latest guile
from cvs?

thi