Re: easy script for telling which guile versions we are using?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: easy script for telling which guile versions we are using?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:54:50 -0700

   From: Ariel Rios <address@hidden>
   Date: 30 Jul 2001 23:49:26 -0400

   Can someone provide me a nice simple script to tell
   whether we have guile 1.5 installed or not?

guile-config --help
Usage:
  guile-config --version   - show installed script and Guile version
  guile-config --help      - show usage info (this message)
  guile-config --help SUBCOMMAND - show help for SUBCOMMAND
  guile-config link        - print libraries to link with
  guile-config compile     - print C compiler flags to compile with
  guile-config info [VAR]  - print Guile build directories

thi