My outgoing mail has been a bit messed up...

From: Rob Browning
Subject: My outgoing mail has been a bit messed up...
Date: 29 Jul 2001 16:14:59 -0500

As you may have seen from the post I just made, I just discovered that
that I've been having intermittent outgoing mail failures, but I've
fixed the problem now (or at least know how to avoid it when I'm not
trying to track it down).

I'm not going to re-send everything, but mostly just a few things that
seem at least "good for the record".  However, if you've wondered at
my silence on a few fronts, now you know what was going on.  There
have actually been several release related mails that I sent that were
silently dropped by my machine, and that I didn't realize hadn't made
it to the list.  I'm not going to re-send those now because their
contents are irrelevant :<

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu