Re: examples and testing

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: examples and testing
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:05:50 +0200

> From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
> Date: 17 Jul 2001 19:22:35 +0100

>     Martin> Hello folks, I have just committed a set of checks and
>     Martin> build fixes to CVS stable branch, which will build the
>     Martin> example programs on `make all' and run checks in every
>     Martin> examples subdirectory on `make check'.  I have tried to
>     Martin> make sure that everything builds fine even without an
>     Martin> installed version of Guile (GNU stow is great!), but I
>     Martin> encourage everyone to try it out on as many different
>     Martin> machines as possible.
>
> I'm afraid that `make check' on stable CVS now fails for me.  Full log
> is appended below.

This seems to be unrelated to the example checks, but I fear it's my
fault anyway...

I was trying to fix my SRFI-14 implementation, but introduced new bugs
on the way.  I've been juggling with too many balls lately...

Sorry for the confusion, I'll sit down now and fix it (says he for the
hunred'th time.)  I already have an idea where the problem is.

'martin