Re: Line/column numbers in user supplied exception handlers

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Line/column numbers in user supplied exception handlers
Date: 03 Jul 2001 14:28:24 +0200

"Dale P. Smith" <address@hidden> writes:

> I also found this in the archives:
> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/guile-devel/2001-May/002108.html
>
> It sounds like a great idea.  Has anyone thought about it?

Yes, I like it, too.  That is, I like the general idea of separating
the notion of error handlers and non-local exits.  Or put differently,
I think the error handler should be invoked in the dynamic context of
the error.  If it so desires, the error handler can exit non-locally
(or pass control on to the next error handler, but it can't return
normally).