Re: srfi-1 map, for-each, member, assoc

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: srfi-1 map, for-each, member, assoc
Date: 03 Jul 2001 08:56:15 -0500

Gary Houston <address@hidden> writes:

> Was there any particular reason for not stealing much/any code from
> Olin Shiver's implementation by the way?  The licence seems to
> permit it.

There is an issue with copyright assignment which is still pending.
I've been talking to Olin and RMS about it, and while it's fairly
close to being worked out, it's still not clear if in the end the
issue can be resolved in a way that satisfies everyone's requirements.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu